Chalet Hermine is situated in a fabulous, quiet location in the heart of ‘Millionaire’s Row’ and a short eight minute walk to the centre of Courchevel 1850. With a position just 20m from the Cospillot piste you can start each day with easy access to the whole of the Three Valleys ski area, the location is especially suited to beginners thanks to the scenic, easy green run leading down to the village and lifts.
Once inside you will be instantly enamoured by the charming, traditional feel to the chalet. The spacious and inviting open plan living area is at the heart of the property, complete with roaring open fireplace, large dining table to accommodate 12 guests and south facing sun terrace. The perfect space to relax after a day on the slopes with an aperitif by the fire and then later in the evening enjoy a delicious four course gourmet evening meals created by our experienced, professional chefs.Read more
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms, every room is well proportioned and some completed with balconies. The master bedroom on the top floor provides the ultimate relaxation space, thanks to a sumptuous jacuzzi bath tub in the room where you can enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Chalet Hermine is completed with its own wellness area. The indoor jacuzzi and sauna provides après ski relaxation at its finest, the perfect finishing touch to enjoy after a day on the mountain.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Wellness Area
- Hot Tub
- Entrance Hall
- Ensuite Bedroom
- Four Ensuite Bedrooms
- Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
- Master Bedroom
- Snug/Kids bed area
Catering at Chalet Hermine
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- 1 x Professional Chef
- 2 x Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- 280sqm. chalet
- Luxury catered chalet
- Six ensuite bedrooms
- 20m. from the Cospillot piste
- Open plan living area
- Open fireplace
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- South facing balcony
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Wellness area
- Plasma Screen
- Collection of DVD’s
- iPod Dock
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Exterior ski locker
- External parking for one car
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 12 guests. Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
In this exclusive corner of Haute Savoie, the resort of Courchevel 1850 has changed beyond all recognition over the last 30 years. Most of the timber shacks that once quietly hid with the marmottes amongst the trees along the Bellecote piste have long gone. Now one of the most stylish resorts.
The mountain has always been and still is the provider of simply the best and most accessible ski terrain for the holidaying skier anywhere in the World. Flattering, interconnected and understandable like no other pistes. Period.
The resort facilities, activities and events are second to none. Just minutes away from the après ski of Meribel, and only a modest ski to the high altitude glacier of Val Thorens, it’s a hard combination to match.
Once considered the best resort in the World, we think Courchevel might be coming back into contention.
Geneva: 2 hours
Chambery: 2 hours
Courchevel New Year Client
We have enjoyed our stay so much- we would absolutely recommend your company and use you again!
Courchevel New Year Client
The service team was impeccable. I thank you for all your help and assistance in making our trip a memorable one. I will be sure to contact you for our next ski trip.