Built in December 2008, Chalet Maurice was designed by renowned architect Magali de Tscharner and is filled with sumptuous fabrics and rich wood, combining to create a luxurious and chic alpine retreat. The open plan living area and dining room provide a feeling of comfort and light. There are large, south facing balconies on each floor, offering the perfect spot to soak up the breathtaking views.
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in six large ensuite bedrooms spread over three floors. Four of the bedrooms have direct Matterhorn views and the master suite is spread over the entire top floor, featuring an open fire, a double height pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.Read more
Facilities at Chalet Maurice include an outdoor hot tub, sauna, massage room, TV lounge with plasma screen TV and surround sound and integrated Bose system; plenty to keep your whole party entertained when not on the slopes of Zermatt.
The Sunnegga lift is only 3 minutes away and the centre of town a further 2 minutes by electric taxi.Read less
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
Prices upon request. Please contact the team on email@example.com & +44 1730 260 263.
- Daily tea in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights)
- Perrier Jouet Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Dedicated chalet staff
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- Luxury catered accommodation
- Open fireplaces
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- TV lounge with plasma screen TV
- Sky TV
- DVD player
- Integrated BOSE music system
- iPod docking station
- Plasma TV in each bedroom
- Internal lift
- DVDs, games, books, toys and sledges
- Study with computer, printer and fax
- Ski room with heated boots racks
Lying under the world famous Matterhorn, one of the most photographed mountains in the world, Zermatt is an idyllic town offering something for everyone.
As one of the highest resorts in the Alps and with almost one third of the 4,000 metre mountains in the Alps grouped around the world famous town, Zermatt provides an excellent skiing destination.
Zermatt is also famous for its mountain gastronomy and the high standard of restaurants on offer is world class.
Geneva: 3 hour 15 minutes
Sion: 1 hour 30 minutes
Zurich: 3 hour 40 minutes
Kaluma travel have been essential to the success of a number of my flagship annual events. They are extremely professional and true experts in their field, but most importantly they always make me and our clients feel like a family during our trips. You don’t need a plan B when you have Kaluma. Thanks!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.