SWEET LITTLE HOME
The most photographed chalet in St Anton; ‘Sweet Little Home’ is a unique and historic Alpine chalet that has undergone complete modernisation, successfully blending sought after contemporary updates with sympathetic attention to detail, maintaining the authentic feel of the stunning classic architecture, inside and out.
Brilliantly located, just 4-5 mins to the lifts and slopes and 30 seconds to the main street, this practical, cool, memorable and unique chalet blends history with modernity. Part chalet, part townhouse, all obsessive detailing. The private spa is divine making this a truly memorable stay in Europe’s most sought after ski destination
Dating back to 1911 the house has undergone a few dramatic changes since. With an eye catching splash of colour and decadence on the outside, you are treated to an understated elegance inside. Beautiful interiors, stand our features and unique touches help make this chalet one of the simplest, yet most desirable after properties in the whole resort.Read more
Tradition has been maintained with lots of wood and hidden stone and it has been effortlessly brought into the luxury market with designer furniture, bespoke bathrooms and no luxury chalet is complete without a private, outdoor spa!
The five ensuite double rooms allow for relaxation and a sound nights sleep, all equipped with a walk in wardrobe and wet room showers.
The two master suites on the top floor enjoy elegant standalone bath tubs as well as the walk in shower for pure relaxation. These suites are joined by the chalets “2nd lounge”, allowing some breakaway space for movie nights, children’s story time or simply to sit back and unwind in peace and quiet.
The main lounge is well designed eclectic mix of comfy sofas, bespoke armchairs, and an open fire place to keep you glowing along with furs and throws to snuggle up with.
The dining room with its long wooden, hand built dining table and stylish chairs where you can enjoy the delights of our breakfast buffet and the culinary treats produced by our chefs in the evenings.
Nothing is “normal” in this property and even the beautifully designed kitchen becomes a feature with a cosy “stuberl” in the corner, where you can enjoy a glass of wine with the chef while watching them prepare your canapés….
For the ultimate in relaxation, you take but a few steps out of the back door, along the terrace and indulge yourself in the “outdoor” sauna and hot tub. Pure decadence with the mirrored windows on the sauna and the steam floating out of the well heated hot tub. Pure luxury to treat your limbs and relax the body and soul.
Cosy, homely, unique and luxurious in this fantastic home away from home. We would challenge anyone to not fall in love with their very own Sweet Little Home.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Ensuite Bedroom
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Sauna Hut
- Four Ensuite Bedrooms
- Living Room/Snug
- Two Ensuite Bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- 1 x Professional Chef
- 2 x Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- 5 en suite double/twin rooms
- 2 en suite master suites (both can be twins)
- 2 lounges
- Breakfast and dining room
- Flat screen tv’s
- Apple tv with endless movies
- Hot tub
- Massage facilities
- hair dryers
- board games and books
- Wifi throughout
Prices are in Euros and based on 14 people. Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Sweet Little Home, New Year
Never have my family been so happy
Sweet Little Home and 53 Corporate Trip
Wow wow wow! the trip was great, thanks to you guys and the crew in St Anton
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.