Chalet 47, St Anton, will open its doors in December 2019, following a full refurbishment by the outstanding and award-winning architects that brought us Eden Rock. Standing in a prime location in Nasserein, St Anton, Chalet 47 is a mere 350 meters from the Nasserein Gondola. Chalet 47 has been refurbished in a modern alpine style, featuring old wood and stone. It boasts contemporary interiors, beautiful fixtures and fittings all of which enhance the mountain lodge atmosphere.
Comprised of 12 ensuite bedrooms Chalet 47 will surely be the number one attraction for groups of friends and family. Whilst being perfect for corporate entertaining in St Anton. The breakfast/dining room resembles a traditional ‘stuberl’ where guests can enjoy their freshly prepared breakfasts and cosy relaxed evening meals expertly prepared by your dedicated chef.Read more
The new, modern spa and training rooms will allow guests to relax in a traditional sauna, a relaxing steam room or ease their muscles in the fantastic hot tub. Chalet 47 will also facilitate the use of a personal trainer as there is also personal training room. Of course, no spa would be complete without the massage and treatment room, where our private sport therapists can help ease your aches and pains, or help you relax and unwind.
Throughout your stay you will be looked after by our team of hospitality professionals. Nothing will be too much trouble. All you have to do is turn up, ski, relax and enjoy your best ever ski holiday. We’ll do the rest!Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
Lower Ground Floor
- Spa Area
- Fitness room
- Ski Room
- Three Ensuite Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Ensuite Bedroom
- Six Ensuite Bedrooms
- Six Ensuite Bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet manager
- 4 x Chalet Hosts
- 2 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:30 & 15:00 – 20:30. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, ski hire, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Cowshed bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- 12 ensuite bedrooms
- Private in-house spa
- Steam room
- Yoga/pilates room
- Hot tub
- Private bar
- Private dining
- Cosy living space
- Open fireplace
- Cinema snug
- Apple TV / Netflix
- Music docks
- Flat screen TVs
- Wifi throughout
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Chalet Eden Rock
Everyone bent over backwards to make this trip the best ski trip we have ever had!!!
Family Group Eden Rock
Exceptional level of service – NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE – was second to none. We will definitely use them again in the future. Delicious food, exceptional service and lovely accommodation.
Corporate Ski Trip to St Anton
Getting lots of amazing feedback about the trip you did a great job for us
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.