Chalet Kanzi provides the perfect mountain retreat for smaller groups or families. Split over two floors this beautifully finished four bedroom luxury ski chalet in St Anton benefits from its own private living room with open fireplace, dining area and fantastic terraces with mountain views.
Each of the four bedrooms is finished to an exceptional standard, with comfy beds, sumptuous soft furnishings and spacious ensuite bathrooms complete with bathtubs and rain showers. The master bedroom is a particular highlight thanks to its separate living area and bedroom.Read more
After a day on the slopes you will be collected from the slopes by the chalet’s private chauffeur service. Once back in the chalet you will have everything on hand to enjoy the ultimate in après ski relaxation; guests staying at Chalet Kanzi enjoy shared access to the fantastic spa facilities on the lower ground floor of the Eden Rock building. Facilities include a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness room and relaxation area.
If you’re a larger group then why not consider booking Chalet Eden Rock exclusively? The chalet can sleep up to 20 people in total.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
Kanzi First Floor
- Chalet Kanzi ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Kanzi living area, dining room and balcony
Kanzi Second Floor
- Chalet Kanzi two ensuite bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet Manager
- 3 x Chalet Hosts
- 2 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
- 2 x Drivers
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- Part of larger Eden Rock chalet building
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Split level apartment
- Open fireplace
- Shared use of indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Shared use of sauna
- Shared use of steam room
- Shared use of gym
- Communal private bar
- Balconies and terraces
- Flat screen TVs
- iPod Docks
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 8 people. Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Family Group - Chalet Kanzi
We can’t wait to go again.
Family Group Eden Rock
Exceptional level of service – NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE – was second to none. We will definitely use them again in the future. Delicious food, exceptional service and lovely accommodation.
Christmas in Eden Rock
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Eden rock in st Anton, the whole staff and the chalet were perfect for our family holiday.
Chalet Eden Rock
Everyone bent over backwards to make this trip the best ski trip we have ever had!!!