Situated in the same excellent location as Chalet Montfort, Chalet 53 is a luxury, recently renovated chalet boasting three large en-suite rooms, private dining room and spacious sitting room, complete with open fire, comfy sofas and carefully crafted furniture. A private lift will take you directly into the centre of this 160sqm. chalet.
The chalet has been timelessly and sumptuously decorated throughout to reflect the regional materials of natural wood and stone.Read more
Serviced by a dedicated chef and host guests will enjoy delicious daily breakfasts, afternoon tea of homemade cakes and snacks and gourmet four course evening meals, this luxury ski chalet really will be your home from home.
Chalet 53 is ideal for families or smaller groups, in one of the bedrooms there is also a set of bunk beds meaning that we can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. Chalet 53 can also be combined with the Chalet Montfort to create the Montfort Lodge; a spacious 13-bedroom chalet to accommodate larger groups.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Private lift entrance
- Living room
- Dining room
- Private kitchen
- 3 ensuite bedrooms/li>
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- 1 x Professional Chef
- 1 x Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:30 & 15:00 – 20:30. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered ski chalet
- Three ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Dining area
- Private entrance with lift
- Flat screen TV in living room
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Selection of board games
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on six people, for bookings up to eight people there is an additional charge for the extra two guests.
Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Corporate Trip, Chalet 53
Just wow! We had an incredible time and all of the Kaluma staff were amazing, cant fault them at all. I wish I could start looking at next year!! Take me back!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.
Sweet Little Home and 53 Corporate Trip
Wow wow wow! the trip was great, thanks to you guys and the crew in St Anton