A beautifully finished, spacious private chalet located within Chalet Eden Rock in the Nasserein area of St Anton. The chalet provides guests with the exclusivity of a private chalet mixed with all the facilities of staying in a larger property.
Chalet Ariane itself is split over two floors and features three ensuite bedrooms; all good sizes with separate bathtubs and showers, and a living space that encompasses a lounge area with open fireplace, dining room and kitchen. Plus there are balconies, Bose sound systems and plasma TVs throughout.Read more
Guests staying in Chalet Ariane can also enjoy the facilities on offer at Chalet Eden Rock. The shared spa area features an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation room and fitness room. In addition there is a relaxing bar area to unwind with a drink by the fire, and a spacious dining room incase you wish to dine with other chalet guests.
Larger groups can rent all three chalets in Eden Rock, the whole property can accommodate up to 20 people.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Wellness Suite
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Steam Room
- Fitness Room
Lower Ground Floor
- Chalet Ariane – two ensuite bedrooms
- Ski & boot room
- Chalet Ariane ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Ariane Living area, dining room & balcony
- Eden Rock open plan living room with fireplace
- Eden Rock dining room
- Chalet Zari ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Zari living area, dining room and balcony
- Chalet Kanzi ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Kanzi living area, dining room and balcony
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet Manager
- 3 x Chalet Hosts
- 2 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
- 2 x Drivers
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- Part of larger Eden Rock chalet building
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Split level apartment
- Open fireplace
- Shared use of indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Shared use of sauna
- Shared use of steam room
- Shared use of gym
- Communal private bar
- Balconies and terraces
- Flat screen TVs
- iPod Docks
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 6 people. Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Family Group - Chalet Kanzi
We can’t wait to go again.
Family Group Eden Rock
Exceptional level of service – NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE – was second to none. We will definitely use them again in the future. Delicious food, exceptional service and lovely accommodation.
Christmas in Eden Rock
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Eden rock in st Anton, the whole staff and the chalet were perfect for our family holiday.
Chalet Eden Rock
Everyone bent over backwards to make this trip the best ski trip we have ever had!!!