WOMEN WHO SKI
If you have been dreaming about a ski trip with the girls or you are in a ski-less partnership and fancy trying something new and exciting, then our Women Who Ski experience is for you.
GIRLS SKI HOLIDAY
Last season’s and our first, inaugural WWS trip, was such a success that we couldn’t wait to launch our next one. We’ve been a little delayed by “this virus” that has swept the world, but we really think now is the time to start planning and looking forward to the next trip.
With covid restrictions carrying over to January we have decided to postpone the trip until March. The dates will be 14-17 March 2021.
We all want something to look forward to and by March 2021, we will all deserve the perfect, luxurious girls ski holiday.
Such was the success of the last trip, the friendships that bloomed, the confidence it inspired and the memories it made, we didn’t want to change too much.
2021 will be hosted by Zoë de Pass (Dress Like a Mum). The stay will be in our luxurious Montfort Lodge in the center of the resort. Fully catered with breakfasts, afternoon snacks and delicious 4 course evening meals and will of course included an open bar, including unlimited champagne (in the chalet). The Montfort Lodge offers us more space to enjoy our time together and more bedrooms (13 large, en-suite rooms in total) to host more people. We have an in house private sauna and massage/treatment room to help you relax and be pampered after your ski.
Lucy from Kaluma Ski will once again be your local host and make sure all the details are taken care of. You just need to register your interest, sign up and look forward to the best ever girls ski trip. You could be enjoying four days in the company of likeminded women who are looking for a bit of an adventure, skiing, good food and laughter whilst enjoying the comfort of luxury living and spa facilities.
To read all about last years trip and to see what our guests had to say, click here.
Dates: 14th – 17th March 2021
The 2021 Trip
- 3 nights luxury accommodation (based on shared occupancy in a twin room)
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck (at selected times)
- 2 Day Ski Pass
- Ski Guiding (ski level dependent)
- Discounted Equipment Hire at Intersport Arlberg
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Yoga session (on pre-request)
- WWS Goodie Bags
- Dedicated service in resort from the Kaluma team
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a four-course evening meal
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner.
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer wine and soft drinks.
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- Driver service (on arrangement if required)
- A selection of luxury beauty products in each bathroom
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Flights (we will recommend flight times to Innsbruck to match transfers)
- Food and drink outside of the chalet
- Massage and treatments (discounted and booked on request)
Register your interest today – whether you’d like to come by yourself or with a group of friends.