WOMEN WHO SKI
If you have been dreaming about a ski trip with the girls or you are in a ski-less partnership and fancy trying something new and exciting, with other like minded women, then our Women Who Ski experience is for you.
GIRLS SKI & SNOWBOARD HOLIDAY
Our hugely successful annual Women Who Ski and Snowboard trips are amazing ski holidays for women only. Women who want to have fun, relax, and enjoy the company of other like-minded women. Hosted by Kaluma Ski and Zoë de Pass, the fashion influencer and founder of Dress Like A Mum. The trips include luxury accommodation in a ski chalet (in twin/triple ensuite rooms), transfers, ski pass, ski guiding, discounted equipment hire, a yoga session, plentiful breakfasts and delicious four course dinners on two or three evenings (depending on the length of the trip), and premium drinks (including Champagne). The trips take place in a stunning chalet in the middle of the beautiful chocolate box resort St Anton am Arlberg, Austria. It is suitable for all levels of skiers or snowboarders, from beginners to experts.
The ladies who have joined us before have either a love skiing and snowboarding or wanted to learn how to do something new in a supportive and fun environment. We have women from all different backgrounds, ages, and skill levels, but they all share a passion for adventure and friendship. Some of them are followers of Zoë de Pass and her Dress Like A Mum blog, while others are regular clients of Kaluma Ski or new to the company and just fancy something different! Some of the girls have joined us on every trip and so secured new friendships that have blossomed on and off the slopes.
To read about previous WWS trips and to see what our guests have to say, click here.
Dates: 14 – 18 January 2024 (4 night stay)
The January 2024 Trip
- 4 nights luxury accommodation (based on shared occupancy in a twin/triple room)
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck (at selected times)
- 3 Day Ski Pass
- Ski Guiding (ski level dependent)
- Group ski tuition from the amazing Arlberg Ski School
- Discounted Equipment Hire at Intersport Arlberg
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Yoga sessions (on pre-request)
- Kaluma Ski giveaway & competition prizes
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Daily afternoon snacks
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a four-course evening meal on three evenings (one night out to enjoy local restaurant/bars/nightlife)
- A great selection of house wines
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- Driver service (on prior arrangement)
- Luxury toiletries in all rooms
- Quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Flights (we will recommend flight times to Innsbruck)
- Food and drink outside of the chalet
- Massage and treatments (discounted and booked on request)
* Check in at 16.00. Check out at 10.30. We will do our best to help accommodate early arrivals and later checkouts.
Register your interest today – whether you’d like to come by yourself or with a group of friends.