WOMEN WHO SKI
GIRLS SKI HOLIDAY
This season we hosted a women’s only trip with Zoë de Pass (Dress Like a Mum) and Chemmy Alcott, form English World Cup alpine ski race champion to one of Europe’s most desired resorts, St Anton in Austria and stayed in one of our luxury chalets with a bespoke itinerary catered for all ski levels.
The stay was fully catered and included all of the food and alcohol including unlimited champagne (in the chalet). Ski pass, transfers discounted ski hire, optional ski guiding, a stretch and yoga session and optional 20-minute massage. There was a talk from your host Chemmy and all guests received the Women Who Ski goody bag full of things essential for your trip.
After such a successful trip, we are excited to announce that we will be hosting it again next season!
You could be enjoying four days in the company of likeminded women who are looking for a bit of an adventure, skiing, good food and laughter whilst enjoying the comfort of luxury living and spa facilities.
Book that girls trip you’ve been dreaming of!
Dates: 10th January – 13th January 2021
The 2020 Trip
What was included on the last trip
- 3 nights luxury accommodation
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck (at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Ski Guiding (ski level dependent)
- Discounts with Intersport for ski hire
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- One yoga session in the chalet
- One 20-minute massage (subject to availability)
- Dedicated service in resort from the Kaluma team. Including manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver.
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a four-course evening meal
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner.
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer wine and soft drinks.
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- Driver service (on arrangement)
- A selection of Cowshed beauty products in each bathroom
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Ski Hire
- Food and drink outside of the chalet.