WOMEN WHO SKI
If you have been dreaming about a ski trip with the girls or you are in a ski-less partnership and fancy trying something new and exciting, with other like minded women, then our Women Who Ski experience is for you.
GIRLS SKI HOLIDAY
Winter 19/20 was our first, inaugural WWS trip, it was such a success that we couldn’t wait to launch our next one. We had a ‘small setback’ for Winter 20/21 , but we can’t think of a better time to start planning and having something for us to all look forward to!
Such was the success of the last trip, the friendships that bloomed, the confidence it inspired and the memories it made, we didn’t want to change too much.
2022 will be hosted by Zoë de Pass (Dress Like a Mum). The stay will be in our luxurious Montfort Lodge in the centre of the resort. Fully catered with breakfasts, afternoon snacks and delicious 4 course evening meals served up by your private chef. Of course we will be including our open private chalet bar with never ending champagne (yes – you read that right!). The Montfort Lodge offers us more space to enjoy our time together and more bedrooms (13 large, en-suite rooms in total) to host more people. We have an in house private sauna and massage/treatment room to help you relax and be pampered after your ski.
Lucy from Kaluma Ski will once again be your local host and make sure all the details are taken care of. You just need to register your interest, sign up and look forward to the best ever girls ski trip. You could be enjoying four days in the company of likeminded women who are looking for a bit of an adventure, skiing, good food and laughter whilst enjoying the comfort of luxury living and spa facilities. But please – don’t delay, places are on a first come, first served basis.
To read all about last WWS trip and to see what our guests had to say, click here.
Dates: 16 – 19 January 2022
The 2022 Trip
- 3 nights luxury accommodation (based on shared occupancy in a twin room)
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck (at selected times)
- 2 Day Ski Pass
- Ski Guiding (ski level dependent)
- Intro to off piste with local WWS guide Geli Hiesel
- Discounted Equipment Hire at Intersport Arlberg
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Yoga sessions (on pre-request)
- WWS Goodie Bags
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Daily afternoon snacks
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a four-course evening meal
- A great selection of house wines
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- Driver service (on prior arrangement)
- Luxury toiletries in all rooms
- Quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Flights (we will recommend flight times to Innsbruck to match transfers*)
- Food and drink outside of the chalet
- Massage and treatments (discounted and booked on request)
* Due to covid restrictions we have to adhere to strict check in and out times to avoid any crossover of guests. Check in at 16.00. Check out at 10.30. We will do our best to help accommodate early arrivals and later checkouts.
Register your interest today – whether you’d like to come by yourself or with a group of friends.