WOMEN WHO SKI
If you have been dreaming about a ski trip with the girls or you are in a ski-less partnership and fancy trying something new and exciting, then our Women Who Ski experience is for you.
GIRLS SKI HOLIDAY
(with an optional adventurous off-piste twist)
Last season’s and our first, inaugural WWS trip, was such a success that we couldn’t wait to launch our next one. We’ve been a little delayed by “this virus” that has swept the world, but we really think now is the time to start planning and looking forward to the next trip.
We all want something to look forward to and by January 2021, we will all deserve the perfect, luxurious girls ski holiday.
Such was the success of the last trip, the friendships that bloomed, the confidence it inspired and the memories it made, we didn’t want to change too much, but we added more of a confidence booster and a slightly more adventurous twist……
2021 will be hosted by Zoë de Pass (Dress Like a Mum) and Geli Häusel (GeliSkiing). Geli is an international inspiration and an Arlberg local. A professional mountain guide in the summer and winter, as well as a fully, highly qualified instructor. Geli has led many winter ski expeditions around the world and featured in films and documentaries about skiing in some simply amazing and challenging places. An ex freeride champion, Geli will bring a new dimension and an adventurous twist to this years trip. She is inspirational to ski with and aims to boost the confidence of our female skiers. She will offer a bit more adventure to those who want to learn more about off piste skiing and maybe give it a go for the first time. For those already accomplished in off piste skiing, Geli will take you for an unforgettable, inspiring and safe ski experience – on or off the piste.
The stay will be in our luxurious Montfort Lodge in the center of the resort. Fully catered with breakfasts, afternoon snacks and delicious 4 course evening meals and will of course included an open bar, including unlimited champagne (in the chalet). The Montfort Lodge offers us more space to enjoy our time together and more bedrooms (13 large, en-suite rooms in total) to host more people. We have an in house private sauna and massage/treatment room to help you relax and be pampered after your ski.
Lucy from Kaluma Ski will once again be your local host and make sure all the details are taken care of. You just need to register your interest, sign up and look forward to the best ever girls ski trip. You could be enjoying four days in the company of likeminded women who are looking for a bit of an adventure, skiing, good food and laughter whilst enjoying the comfort of luxury living and spa facilities.
To read all about last years trip and to see what our guests had to say, click here.
Dates: 10th January – 13th January 2021
The 2021 Trip
- 3 nights luxury accommodation (based on shared occupancy in a twin room)
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck (at selected times)
- 2 Day Ski Pass
- Ski Guiding (ski level dependent)
- Discounted Equipment Hire at Intersport Arlberg
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Two yoga session (on pre-request)
- WWS Goodie Bags
- Dedicated service in resort from the Kaluma team
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a four-course evening meal
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner.
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer wine and soft drinks.
- 24 hours in resort concierge service
- Driver service (on arrangement if required)
- A selection of luxury beauty products in each bathroom
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WIFI
- Flights (we will recommend flight times to Innsbruck to match transfers)
- Food and drink outside of the chalet
- Massage and treatments (discounted and booked on request)
Register your interest today – whether you’d like to come by yourself or with a group of friends.
Numbers are limited but we also aim to run a second WWS trip in April, to help experience the glorious benefits of Spring Skiing.