The spacious Chalet Montfort has ten ensuite bedrooms and sleeps 20 (+4) guests. The stunningly spacious living room is the focal point of the property and the perfect place for the whole group to relax in comfort thanks to the open fireplace, private bar area and cinema snug. The large, separate dining room has been stylishly designed for up to 32 guests to dine all together, or can double up as a meeting/conference room if required.
Guests can enjoy après ski relaxation in the chalet’s private sauna and massage room, or indulge in some expertly prepared cocktails created in Chalet Montfort’s own private bar.Read more
Additional features include the sauna, a lift with stunning views of the mountain at each stop, flat screen TV’s in each room and heated boot room. This luxury ski chalet is the perfect setting for large groups or families looking to stay in the centre of St Anton. The resort centre, with an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, is on the chalet’s doorstep and the ski lifts are just a five minutes walk away.
All Kaluma guests receive exclusive storage of their ski equipment at the foot of the slopes so no need to worry about a daily struggle to the slopes.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
Lower Ground Floor
- Dining Room
- Massage Room
- Private Bar
- Living Room
- Ski Room
- Six Ensuite Bedrooms
- Four ensuite Bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet Manager
- 4 x Chalet Hosts
- 2 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Private bar area
- Spacious dining/conference room
- Massage room
- Ski storage with boot warmers
- 42″ flat screen TV in living room
- Flat screen TVs in living room
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Nintendo Wii
- Selection of board games
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 20 people, for bookings up to 24 people there is an additional charge for the extra four guests.
Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Corporate Trip, Chalet 53
Just wow! We had an incredible time and all of the Kaluma staff were amazing, cant fault them at all. I wish I could start looking at next year!! Take me back!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.
Sweet Little Home and 53 Corporate Trip
Wow wow wow! the trip was great, thanks to you guys and the crew in St Anton