Chalet Eden Rock
This luxury, spacious chalet as part of the Kaluma chalet portfolio in St Anton is nothing short of stunning! Built by an award-winning architect the traditional exterior is beautifully combined with a sleek and stylish interior. Chalet Eden Rock offers great flexibility, the chalet can be booked as an exclusive use property for up to 20 or can be divided into three large, luxurious chalets; Chalet Kanzi (sleeps eight), Chalet Ariane (sleeps six) and Chalet Zari (sleeps six).
When booking the chalet exclusively your group can enjoy delicious evening meals prepared by our highly experienced professional chefs in the chalet’s fantastic Tyrolean dining room. Throughout the chalet there is plenty of space for your whole group to relax, whether this is curled up by an open fireplace, soaking up the sun on one of the many terraces, enjoying a drink at the chalet’s private bar or unwinding in the beautiful wellness area, complete with indoor swimming pool.Read more
Each of the chalet’s three private chalets are incredibly generous in size offering spacious ensuite bedrooms, stunning living rooms with open fireplaces and cosy dining areas. When booking one of the chalets you will have access to the wellness floor so that you can enjoy the exceptional facilities on offer.
Our experienced team of hospitality professionals will be on hand throughout your stay at the Eden Rock, from serving you delicious homemade afternoon tea by the fire to driving you to the ski slopes nothing is too much trouble and we will ensure you have a ski holiday to remember.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Wellness Suite
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Steam Room
- Fitness Room
Lower Ground Floor
- Chalet Ariane – two ensuite bedrooms
- Ski & boot room
- Chalet Ariane ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Ariane Living area, dining room & balcony
- Eden Rock open plan living room with fireplace
- Eden Rock dining room
- Chalet Zari ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Zari living area, dining room and balcony
- Chalet Kanzi ensuite bedroom
- Chalet Kanzi living area, dining room and balcony
- Chalet Zari – two ensuite bedrooms
- Chalet Kanzi – two ensuite bedrooms
Chalet Eden Rock Catering
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet Manager
- 3 x Chalet Hosts
- 2 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
- 2 x Drivers
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 00:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- Can be booked as exclusive chalet or three private chalets
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam rooms
- Open fireplaces
- Private bar
- Cosy living areas
- Balconies and terraces
- Flat screen TVs
- iPod Docks
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Espresso machines
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 20 people. Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Chalet Eden Rock
Everyone bent over backwards to make this trip the best ski trip we have ever had!!!
Christmas in Eden Rock
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Eden rock in st Anton, the whole staff and the chalet were perfect for our family holiday.
Eden Rock Family Christmas
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Eden Rock in St Anton, the whole staff and the chalet were perfect for our family holiday, it really was a lovely experience.
Family Group Eden Rock
Exceptional level of service – NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE – was second to none. We will definitely use them again in the future. Delicious food, exceptional service and lovely accommodation.