The Montfort Lodge is the ideal solution for large groups, corporate ski trips or several families. This large luxury ski chalet is located in the heart of St Anton where you’ll have access to all this great resort offers right on your doorstep.
A combination of the renowned Chalet Montfort and the stunning Chalet 53, the Montfort Lodge will offer plenty of space for larger groups to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes. In addition to 13 ensuite bedrooms guests can enjoy two living rooms, a private bar area, spacious dining room with seating for up to 32 guests and a wellness area with sauna and massage room.Read more
Recently renovated the Montfort Lodge boasts a stunning interior throughout, the use of natural wood and stone is reflective of the surrounding mountains.
The Montfort Lodge is serviced by two chefs, chalet hosts and a resort manager, all of whom will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure it is your best ski holiday yet. From delicious four course gourmet meals in the evenings to the booking of restaurants for your group at lunchtime, we’re here before, during and after your ski trip.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
Lower Ground Floor
- Dining Room
- Massage Room
- Private Bar
- Living Room
- Ski Room
Ground Floor 2
- Second living room
- Dining space
- Three ensuite bedrooms
- Six Ensuite Bedrooms
- Four ensuite Bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- Chalet Manager
- 5 x Chalet Hosts
- 3 x Professional Chefs
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:00 & 15:00 – 20:30. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Cowshed bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Luxury catered chalet
- 13 ensuite bedrooms
- Two living rooms
- Open fireplaces
- Large dining room
- Private bar area
- Massage room
- Flat screen TVs
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Ski storage with boot warmers
- Selection of board games
- Espresso machine
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Please contact the Kaluma team for prices on email@example.com or +44(0)1730 260 263
Keeping its historic tradition and charm, St Anton am Arlberg has managed to seamlessly evolve into a more modern, international and sophisticated resort. Professional skiers and boarders from around the world, mix with families and friends who all flock here to enjoy the extensive and diverse terrain as well as the endless off piste that have made this resort so very special. Off the slopes and this resort effortlessly caters for the more discerning winter enthusiast who appreciates the finer things in life. Slope side bars and terraces bustle with sun worshippers and après ski partiers and the vibrant main street with its shops, bars, clubs and restaurants offer an eclectic international mix which highlights its world wide reputation. All this blends together to really make this resort stand out as one of the “must visit”, top end ski resorts in the world.
Corporate Trip, Chalet 53
Just wow! We had an incredible time and all of the Kaluma staff were amazing, cant fault them at all. I wish I could start looking at next year!! Take me back!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.
Sweet Little Home and 53 Corporate Trip
Wow wow wow! the trip was great, thanks to you guys and the crew in St Anton