We could not be happier with the addition of this stunning chalet to our Courchevel 1850 chalet portfolio. The luxurious Chalet Montana not only benefits from a superb location right by the Bellecote piste but also a wealth of facilities that you would expect from any high-class chalet.
Boasting a traditional alpine exterior the chalets reclaimed timber and natural stone blend perfectly with the surrounding snow covered pine trees. This quintessential alpine charm continues once you step through the chalet front door where the ancient timbers, open fireplaces and thoughtful soft furnishings create a cosy, relaxing atmosphere.Read more
Chalet Montana’s fantastic position means you can be on the slopes in seconds and will be down in the centre at La Croisette before you know it! Once you return to the chalet from an exciting ski day, you’ll have everything on hand to provide the ultimate in après-ski relaxation. Whether you prefer to put your feet up by an open fire with a glass of wine or unwind in a bubbling Jacuzzi there’s plenty to choose from at the chalet. Other excellent facilities include a TV snug with home cinema, making it a perfect chalet option for families.
The five ensuite bedrooms provide ample accommodation for 10 + 2 guests; one of the bedrooms features trundle beds making an ideal family or kids room. The feeling of space continues into the exquisite open plan living and dining area, arranged over split-levels the room is finished with a roaring fireplace, deep sofas and a large dining table. This area is the real heart of the chalet where guests can enjoy delicious afternoon tea, pre-dinner cocktails and canapés and then sit down to enjoy an exquisite four course evening meal prepared by our experienced and professional chefs.Read less
you like what you see and would love to hear more our ski
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
- Cinema room
- Ensuite bedroom
- Ski room
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Massage Room
- Wine Store
- Two Ensuite Rooms
- Master suite
- Ensuite Family Room
Catering at Chalet Montana
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
- 1 x Professional Chef
- 2 x Chalet Hosts
- Resort Manager
Our concierge service comes at no extra cost to our guests. You simply benefit from our unrivalled experience, resort knowledge and exceptional chalet service. We will ensure you get the very best service and help you get the most out of your ski experience.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 20:00. Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- A selection of Neom bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
- Close to slopes
- Luxury ski chalet offered on a catered basis
- Five ensuite bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Open fireplace
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Wellness area
- Massage room
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Prices are in Euros and based on 10 people, for bookings up to 12 people there is an additional charge for the extra two guests.
Payments can be made in Euros or GBP, GBP rate is based on day rate at time of enquiry.
In this exclusive corner of Haute Savoie, the resort of Courchevel 1850 has changed beyond all recognition over the last 30 years. Most of the timber shacks that once quietly hid with the marmottes amongst the trees along the Bellecote piste have long gone. Now one of the most stylish resorts.
The mountain has always been and still is the provider of simply the best and most accessible ski terrain for the holidaying skier anywhere in the World. Flattering, interconnected and understandable like no other pistes. Period.
The resort facilities, activities and events are second to none. Just minutes away from the après ski of Meribel, and only a modest ski to the high altitude glacier of Val Thorens, it’s a hard combination to match.
Once considered the best resort in the World, we think Courchevel might be coming back into contention.
Geneva: 2 hours
Chambery: 2 hours
Courchevel New Year Client
We have enjoyed our stay so much- we would absolutely recommend your company and use you again!
Courchevel New Year Client
The service team was impeccable. I thank you for all your help and assistance in making our trip a memorable one. I will be sure to contact you for our next ski trip.