NO. 14 VERBIER
Sleeping up to 26 people in 13 bedrooms, guests at No. 14 Verbier will benefit from the luxury of an in-chalet spa with a 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool, large Jacuzzi and treatment rooms for massage and beauty therapy. In addition there are two outdoor hot tubs, a home cinema room with games consoles and a selection of children’s toys.
The spacious bedrooms are spread over three floors and have all been beautifully furnished, each with a stylish bathroom. With 13 bedrooms to choose from there is plenty of space to accommodate a large group or several families for the ultimate luxury ski break.Read more
The first floor exudes alpine chic in the open plan living, dining and bar area, complete with an open fireplace for cold days and access to the expansive decked terrace with exceptional views across the resort to the surrounding mountains when the sun shines.
The chalet is located seven minutes walk from Verbier’s Place Centrale, but guests can enjoy the services of a 24 hour chauffeured 4×4 vehicle throughout their stay.Read less
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor
- Third Floor
- Fourth Floor
- 15 members of staff
- Private chef
- Chalet staff at the chalet who will be on hand throughout your stay.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- 24 hour in-resort chauffeured driving service
- Ski and boot fitting in the chalet.
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- Bamford bath and body products
- 10-metre indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, cold plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- 2 treatment rooms
- 2 outdoor cedar hot tubs
- Home cinema room with Wii, X-Box and other games
- Wi-Fi and Sky TV
- Large south-facing terrace
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- 3 incredible chefs (with 1* and 2* Michelin restaurant experience)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
Prices upon request. Please contact the team on email@example.com & +44 1730 260 263.
Verbier, once a quiet farming village, is now one of the Alps top ski resorts. The high altitude location combines an impressive ski terrain with a great choice of restaurants, après ski, nightclubs and shops. Verbier ski chalets and hotels are equally impressive offering the best in luxury accommodation.
No.14 is only a seven-minute walk from the Place Centrale and two minutes away from the bottom of the Le Rouge piste but there is also a complimentary 24-hour driver service to transport you wherever you want to go.
Geneva: 1 hour 45 minutes
Sion: 45 minutes
Kaluma travel have been essential to the success of a number of my flagship annual events. They are extremely professional and true experts in their field, but most importantly they always make me and our clients feel like a family during our trips. You don’t need a plan B when you have Kaluma. Thanks!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.