St Anton ★★★★
- Creative, Stylish Vibe
- Board Basics
- Bed & breakfast
- A contemporary hotel providing a unique experience
Cosy, comfortable, modern and colourful; the Hotel Tyrol in St Anton stands out from the crowd. Lovingly selected details, extravagant design and a huge dollop of originality creates a special combination of unusual elegance and homely luxury.
A great place for larger groups and corporates, all the beds in the spacious bedrooms at the Hotel Tyrol split into twins and the cool bar lounge and private Hell’s Club make for fantastic entertainment spaces.
Not forgetting the state-of-the-art spa of course, which includes an underground cavern of saunas to suit every need, an outdoor swimming pool, beautiful relaxation area and outdoor jacuzzi. All right in the heart of St Anton, and just a stone’s throw from the pedestrian zone.
Flexible and experienced at dealing with unusual requests, the Hotel Tyrol goes above and beyond to ensure you have a unique and memorable stay in St Anton. Not one to follow a trend, the Hotel Tyrol will charm and entice you in it’s wonderfully wacky way to make you keep coming back for more.
Kaluma Ski offer this beautiful hotel in St Anton as part of our elite ski hotel portfolio giving you access to the best ski hotels in the best ski resorts in the Alps. If you like what you see and want to tell us about your requirements call us for a consultation so we can personally source you the best ski hotel.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Massage rooms
- Parlor sauna
- Finnish sauna
- Brine steam bath
- Aromatic steam bath
- Luis-Trenker infrared cabin
- Foot whirlpool bath
- Relaxation room
LocationHOTEL TYROL ST ANTON
6580 ST ANTON AM ARLBERG
Rooms & Suites
- Double rooms – Double / twin room with open or private bathroom, separate toilet.
- Junior Suites – Double / twin room with open or private bathroom, separate toilet, living area
- Suite – Double / twin room with private bathroom with bath and shower head, separate toilet, living area with open fireplace
- Roof-Top Suite – Double / twin room with private bathroom with bath, separate toilet, living area with open fireplace, balcony
- Grand Suite – Two double/twin bedrooms for 2 people each, 2 separate bathrooms, 2 toilets, large living area with open fireplace, balcony
- Roof-Top Grand Suite – Two double/twin bedrooms for 2 people each, 2 separate bathrooms, 2 toilets, large living area with open fireplace, balcony
- Royal Suite Chalet – 225 sq.m Three bedrooms with en-suite bath, shower and toilet, living area with open fireplace, kitchen, guest toilet, terrace with private sauna