Lech am Arlberg
Lech am ArlbergAustria
A chic and delightful resort that exudes charm, Lech is the epitome of elegance. There’s an exclusive selection of luxury ski chalets in Lech to choose from. As well as five star hotels and designer shops, complete with personal shoppers. All of this helps explain why it is a favoured resort of European aristocracy and royalty.
Considered the ‘jewel of the Austrian Alps’ Lech benefits from immaculately groomed pistes. As a result the resort is a favoured destination for those who like to cruise the slopes and enjoy afternoons indulging in gourmet lunches and relaxing on a terrace.
Oberlech, an “on the piste village” overlooking Lech is designed for those wanting to enjoy the ultimate in ski in-ski out hospitality during the day, stunning gourmet restaurants right on the slopes and the tranquility of the mountains at night. We can find convenient luxury hotels or catered luxury ski chalets in Lech and Oberlech all well equipped for the perfect ski holiday.Read less
KEY SKI INFO
- Over 280kms of pisted routes
- Highest point at 2,811m
- 86 lifts service the whole of the Arlberg ski region
- Immaculately groomed pistes
- Excellent snow park that hosts European events
- Chic resort that exudes Austrian charmA wealth of award winning restaurants to choose from
- A fantastic selection of luxury hotels and ultimate luxury ski chalets
- Famous for wide runs, perfect for all levels of skier
- Linked with Zurs and the wider Arlberg region to offer an impressive ski region