When booking one of our alpine summer chalets you benefit from having your very own, luxurious, home away from home.
Some of our Summer Chalets have their very own spa’s for your pleasure and relaxation. Some have their very own private bars to enjoy your time with your family, friends or colleagues at leisure. Large communal living spaces are central to our chalets and we believe that precious time spent together, be it in the bar, the beautiful lounges or the dining room is time very well spent.
Open fire places add to the alpine charm and balconies and lots of space and light help with the summer time sunlight.
Your summer chalet will come with the following services and amenities included:
- Daily Breakfast Service – a full artisan style continental breakfast, with fresh breads from the bakery, cereals, muesli, jams and spreads, local cured meat and cheeses, yogurts, fresh fruits and boiled eggs
- Inclusive drinks service – with a fully stocked bar or minibar, replenished daily if required. Austrian wines, local beer, house spirits and mixers, soft drinks and juices and tea and coffee throughout.
- Daily hosting and cleaning – your host will be on hand to welcome you to the chalet, layup and serve your breakfasts and will clean the communal areas of the chalet on adaily basis.
- Our in resort concierge service will be available throughout your trip, to help with suggestions, recommendations, bookings, restaurants, etc….etc…
- Bathrobes and slippers in every bedroom
- A selection of luxurious toiletries in all bathrooms
The chalets are booked on a Bed & Breakfast basis. Allowing you the freedom to eat out in the evenings at the numerous fantastic restaurants throughout the resort. Alternatively you may choose to have larger lunches and smaller dinners, where you are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchens for your convenience. Additionally, we would be delighted to help organise take away food from our favourite restaurants to enjoy in the privacy and peace of your own chalet. We can of course also book your very own private chef for one off celebration nights or for family meals throughout your stay – it is your holiday after all.
Our concierge team can also arrange a host of extras for you, at an additional cost:
- Private chefs- Additional daily cleaning (bedrooms etc)
- Linen changes- Airport transfers and resort taxis
- Private parties and celebrations
- Afternoon snacks- Picnic lunches for the mountain
When you book a private, luxury chalet, your experience should be exactly as you want it to be. We will always endeavour to create a lasting and memorable experience, just the way it should be. It’s your holiday and you deserve it.