Lying under the world famous Matterhorn, one of the most photographed mountains in the world, Zermatt is an idyllic town offering something for everyone.
As one of the highest resorts in the Alps and with almost one third of the 4,000 metre mountains in the Alps grouped around the world famous town, Zermatt provides an excellent skiing destination.
Zermatt is also famous for its mountain gastronomy and the high standard of restaurants on offer is world class. In addition you’ll find a fantastic selection of the finest hotels and luxury ski chalets in Zermatt – check out our handpicked collection for further details.
The resort places high value on ecology; it is a car-free town, using only electric cars as well as state of the art solar and hydroelectric technology to power its lift systems and refuges.
Zermatt is the perfect place for heli-skiing, especially the descent from Monte Rosa; 16km of fresh tracks over glaciers and snow fields.Read less
KEY SKI INFO
- One of the highest resorts in the Alps
- Eco-friendly resort; a car-free town using only electric cars
- Famous for its mountain gastronomy and high standard of restaurants
- 313km of perfectly groomed pistes to explore
- 71 lifts, cable cars and railways.
- 15 runs designed for beginners
- Linked with Cervinia, Italy, Zermatt offers access to three main ski areas; Rothorn (3103m), Gornergrat (3,405m) and Klein Matterhorn (3,820m
- Selection of luxury ski chalets
- Great facilities for beginners and young skiers
Why We Love Zermatt
HANDPICKED COLLECTION OF LUXURY SKI CHALETS IN ZERMATT
Chalet Grace is a 5 bedroom spacious and luxurious chalet, with sumptuous fabrics and a large open plan living area,
Chalet Les Anges
This spacious 14 bed chalet blends stunning interiors, breath taking views and excellent facilities.