ABOUT THE CHALET
Our largest chalet in Courchevel 1850. Now available a week earlier due to the fantastic snow in the Alps. It has a large living space round an impressive open fire making this the perfect chalet for to relax with a group of friends an family.
Experience the full Kaluma chalet experience first this season. With fresh snow and quiet slopes we love a trip in early December.
Brilliantly located, with just a short walk to the Cospillot slope. On a quiet road just an 8 minute walk from the centre of town.
It is the perfect group chalet with a large living space round an inviting open fireplace, a large dining table for all 12 guests and a south facing terrace. Great for the whole family or a large group of friends.
The master room on the top floor also boast it’s own fireplace and has a jacuzzi bath tub the perfect space for relaxation after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Hermine is traditional in style and our largest property in Courchevel 1850 with 6 ensuite bedrooms.
Included in this offer is:
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (five nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use
Find out more about Chalet Hermine here.