Chalet Chouqui is a spectacular new chalet with an unrivalled position in Verbier in terms of its size and style. With uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc Massif, Chalet Chouqui has a large terrace with al fresco dining for 20, plus sofas and sun loungers, a sunken hot tub, a vast fire pit with BBQ rack. Designed and decorated by a leading London interiors specialist, the two sitting rooms and nine bedrooms are decorated throughout with herringbone tweeds, faux fur throws and feature reclaimed wood and custom made English furniture.
It is important to note that Kaluma Ski do not operate this chalet. We work with the very best collection of chalets the resort has to offer.We can personally vouch for their excellent reputations and superb high standards of service and luxury.
We would be delighted to make a personal introduction to the chalet owners, or should you prefer, we can of course deal with the whole booking on your behalf.
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Lower Ground Floor
- Garage Floor
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor
- Top Floor
Prices upon request. Please contact the team on email@example.com & +44 1730 260 263.
- Dedicated chalet team
- Professional chef
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- Exclusive 24 hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 12 dedicated staff
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- Luxury bath & shower products
- Wine Cellar
- Daily chalet cleaning
- A 15-metre indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor sunken hot tub
- Home cinema room
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Separate bar with adjoining wine cellar
- Wii, Sky, X-Box & other games
- Professional chefs and chalet staff
- 24 hour in resort private chauffeur service
- A total of 12 dedicated staff
- Private underground car parking for 10 cars
- Large south facing terrace with extensive furniture for entertaining
A resort with more private residences than any other. This makes a difference. The vibe is confident and chilled, stylish but not trying too hard to be so. There’s tradition in the architecture and the Valais food, yet epic après ski and contemporary interiors. As a place, it has a lot to offer so many people. The resort teams generally live here year round, so you never have to ask many questions to find exactly what you want.
It’s a resort that suits weekenders – only a short transfer from Geneva or Sion.
Top tip – book your lunches in advance. The best spots are always very popular.
Geneva: 1 hour 45 minutes
Sion: 45 minutes
Kaluma travel have been essential to the success of a number of my flagship annual events. They are extremely professional and true experts in their field, but most importantly they always make me and our clients feel like a family during our trips. You don’t need a plan B when you have Kaluma. Thanks!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.