Courchevel 1850 ★★★★★
- Alpine, Romantic Vibe
- Board Basics
- Half board
- A sumptuous palace with gorgeous facilities
The magnificent and historical accommodation at the Les Airelles Palace, tucked away in the Jardin Alpin, combines beautifully panelled wood, decorative fresco paintings and colourful stained glass with service from exceptional staff dressed in traditional clothes to provide you with a timeless holiday in Courchevel.
A stay in Les Airelles is all about experience. This prestigious 19th century Austro-Hungarian style castle has a total of 48 rooms, including 15 luxurious suites, and a stunning fourth-floor 500m2 private apartment with a panoramic review of the resort and the Tarentaise peaks.
Opt for a five-star hotel room or a spacious suite offering living rooms with fireplaces, plus a shower hammam to relax in after a family day out on the slopes. This warm and intimate winter hotel will make you feel entirely at home.
And your driver and Rolls Royce will be on hand to should you need to pop into Courchevel for some retail therapy or a pick up from the lifts.
Kaluma Ski offer this beautiful hotel in Courchevel 1850 as part of our elite ski hotel portfolio giving you access to the best ski hotels in the best ski resorts in the Alps. If you like what you see and want to tell us about your requirements call us for a consultation so we can personally source you the best ski hotel.
- Indoor swimming pool with valley views
- Hot tub
- Hot and cold baths
- Steam room
- Relaxation area
- Massage treatments and therapists
- Hair and nail salon
- Cigar lounge
LocationLES AIRELLES COURCHEVEL 1850
RUE DU JARDIN ALPIN
Rooms & Suites
- Classic room and deluxe rooms – 18 – 32 sq.m Double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Junior suites – 40 – 70 sq.m Double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Some have living and dining rooms and balconies.
- One bedroom suite – 70 sq.m Double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, living and dining area and a balcony.
- Jardin Alpin suite – 90 sq.m Two double or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living room and balcony. Ground floor with private entrance.
- Suite on the ski slopes – 110 sq.m Two double or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living room and dining area, and balcony. Direct piste access.
- Aubepine and Cardamine suites – 125 sq.m Located in the palace towers, each suite has two double or twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two dressing rooms, living room and dining area, and two balconies.
- Lys Martagon and The Gentianes suite – 140 – 160 sq.m Three double or twin en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room and a balcony.
- The Penthouse apartment – 550 sq.m Four double or twin en-suite bedrooms, living and dining room, private spa with a steam room, sauna and ice fountain, cinema room, children’s room, private balconies and terrace with Norweigan bath. Additional staff and services are included.
- Chalet Ormello – 1000 sq.m Nine en-suite bedrooms sleeping 15 people, private spa, swimming pool, gym, steam room, massage and treatment rooms, dining room, living rooms, fireplaces, games room, cinema room and balconies. Staff are included.
- Les Airelles Estate – Chalets with all the benefits of a hotel. Linked to the hotel with underground corridors, the estate has 3 chalets with 5 suites and 19 keys. Available for exclusive use. Inside swimming pools, wellness areas, games rooms, cinema rooms, balconies. Staff included when taken exclusively.