Tucked away on a private driveway in Verbier is Chalet Rock. A contemporary environmentally-friendly chalet powered by wood pellets and solar energy.
This five bedroom chalet is modern finished with polished concrete boasting floor to ceiling double story windows offering stunning views, opening onto a balcony with sun loungers and bean bags.Read more
Chalet Rock has a cinema room as well a second living room, with a pool table and game consoles. For those who want everything in one place this is the chalet. Not to mention the meadow in front for children to sledge and build snow dens.Read less
specialists are waiting to take your call. We can talk you
through every step of your luxury ski holiday with Kaluma
Ski. Call us now for some honest, impartial advice and we
can start planning your luxury ski experience right away"
- Lower Ground Floor
- Ground Floor
- First Floor
- Second Floor
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (available on request)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selections of house champagnes, wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Dedicated chalet team
- Professional chef
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service
- Exclusive 24 hour in-resort chauffeur service
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- The following can be arranged: flights, transfers, heli-transfers, ski hire, in-chalet equipment fitting, ski lessons, childcare, in-chalet massage, restaurant bookings, in-resort activities & bookings for special occasions.
- Luxury bath & shower products
- Wine Cellar
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Professional Chef and Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Home cinema room with Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Sonos music system
- Games room with pool table and other games
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Eco-friendly chalet
- Large south-facing decked terraces
- 350 sq.m
Prices upon request. Please contact the team on email@example.com & +44 1730 260 263.
A resort with more private residences than any other. This makes a difference. The vibe is confident and chilled, stylish but not trying too hard to be so. There’s tradition in the architecture and the Valais food, yet epic après ski and contemporary interiors. As a place, it has a lot to offer so many people. The resort teams generally live here year round, so you never have to ask many questions to find exactly what you want.
It’s a resort that suits weekenders – only a short transfer from Geneva or Sion.
Top tip – book your lunches in advance. The best spots are always very popular.
Geneva: 1 hour 45 minutes
Sion: 45 minutes
Kaluma travel have been essential to the success of a number of my flagship annual events. They are extremely professional and true experts in their field, but most importantly they always make me and our clients feel like a family during our trips. You don’t need a plan B when you have Kaluma. Thanks!
St Anton Ski Holiday
Kaluma is an exceptional company. Nothing is too much trouble and you book your holiday safe in the knowledge that everything will run smoothly. The staff are always there to help and we have had many wonderful times thanks to Team Kaluma. Here is to many more great Kaluma trips.